February 22nd is national Margarita day and a great excuse to celebrate one of the most beloved cocktails since the 1940’s! It also presents a great opportunity to get creative with the classic Margarita – enter Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur.
- 35ml Tequila
- 25ml Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur
- 25ml Lime juice
- Lime Wedge
- If you like a salt rimmed glass, start by running the lime around the rim or the glass then dip the glass into the salt
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice
- Add 25ml of Tequila, 25ml of Cranes Liqueur and 25ml lime juice to the cocktail shaker
- Shake until cold (approximately 10 seconds)
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the liquid into a glass
- To finish, add a lime wedge to the rim of the glass and ejoy!
More News Stories