This Easter Mocha recipe is ideal for hosting drinks with friends or the perfect way to finish your Easter meal.
No desert? No problem, serve Cranes Easter Mocha with some mini eggs for some added seasonal nostalgia.
- 1 ½ part Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 part chocolate liqueur
- 1 part espresso coffee
- 1 part Vodka
- Fill a martini glass with ice and set aside to chill
- Pour Cranes Liqueur, chocolate liqueur, vodka and espresso coffee into a shaker
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until cold (approximately 10 seconds)
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the liquid into a martini glass.
View more cocktails