A Pina Colada is one of the worlds most favourite cocktails, a timeless classic since 1954. However to celebrate National Pina Colada Day we have put a twist on the classic using Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur.
- 30ml Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur
- 30ml White Rum
- 120ml of Pineapple Juice
- 60ml of Coconut Cream of Coconut Milk
- Chill a tall glass with ice or in the fridge
- Put a handful of ice in a blender
- Add 30ml Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur, 30ml White Rum, 120ml pineapple juice and 60ml coconut milk
- Blend till a creamy consistency
- Pour and enjoy!
More cocktail recipes