Cranes Mocha Martini recipe is ideal for hosting drinks with friends or the perfect way to finish a dinner party.
No dessert? No problem, serve Cranes Martini with some mini eggs for some added seasonal nostalgia.
- 1 ½ part Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 part chocolate liqueur
- 1 part espresso coffee
- 1 part Vodka
- Fill a martini glass with ice and set aside to chill
- Pour Cranes Liqueur, chocolate liqueur, vodka and espresso coffee into a shaker
- Then fill the shaker with ice and shake until cold (approximately 10 seconds)
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the liquid into a martini glass
- Finally sit back and enjoy
View more cocktails