The Martini recipe is probably the most famous and traditional cocktail, however we have put a twist on the classic using Cranes Cranberry Gin. We like ours shaken, not stirred, what about you?
- 6 parts Cranes Cranberry Gin
- 1 part Vermouth
- Olives to serve
- Chill the Martini glass, either in the fridge or using ice
- Thread the olives onto a cocktail stick and set aside
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, Cranes Cranberry Gin and Vermouth
- Now we like ours shaken not stirred, so shake the cocktail shaker till cold, approximately 10 seconds
- Strain the Martini into the glass and garnish with the olives
- Sit back and enjoy with friends!
More cocktail recipes