The Mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail, however we have put a Cranes twist on the classic to bring a little piece of the Caribbean to you, welcome Cranes Cranberry Mojito! Perfect for those warm summer evenings.
- 1 part Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur
- 2 parts rum
- Mint leaves
- 1/2 lime
- 2 parts soda water
- 2 teaspoons of caster or brown sugar
- Place the lime wedges into a glass, then add the sugar and then squash everything together, to release the lime juice
- Put the mint leaves on one hand and clap, this helps to release the aroma from the leaves.
- Add the mint leaves to the glass, and squash together again
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice and pour in Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur and rum
- Stir until the sugar dissolves
- Top up with crushed ice and soda water, if you are feeling fancy you can garnish with a sprig of mint
- Now sit back and enjoy!
More cocktail recipes