Calling all Students who are creative, passionate and FUN!
We want you to become part of the Cranes Drinks team.
As a Cranes Student Brand Ambassador, your role will be to build awareness of Cranes Drinks amongst your University and City, promoting our refreshing range of fruit ciders, which have launched nationally in Asda.
In return we will offer valuable work experience, monetary bonuses, professional marketing training and free Cranes products & merchandise – all whilst having an amazing time!
Sounds like a plan? See how to apply.
What We Seek:
- Outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic students
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Creative in your approach to increasing brand awareness of Cranes
- Representing the Cranes brand in person and through social media
- Designing and activating fun brand awareness activities e.g. themed student nights
- Capture amazing pictures for social media
- Share your knowledge and insights with Cranes Drinks Ltd
- Build relationships with your student union bar, clubs and bars across your campus and city
- Organise and run sampling events
- Scouting interesting opportunities to get Cranes ciders into the hands of university students
- Posting promotional content on social media
- Organise club night takeovers
Benefits and Rewards
- Hourly pay for all events worked
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Free Cranes product and merchandise
- Opportunity of a Summer Internship and graduate positions at Cranes HQ
- A mentor from Cranes Drinks Ltd to help with your role and career advice
Criteria for Entry:
- Be 18+ years of age
- Going into second or third year of university
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Be from the following universities: Bournemouth; Southampton University; Solent University; University of Bristol; University of the West of England; Nottingham Trent University; University of Sussex; Brighton University; University of Essex, University of Peterborough, University of East Anglia, Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester.
How to apply:
In 150 words or less (or any other medium you see fit) email us by answering the following question.
Why do you think you are a perfect fit for the Cranes brand?
What would you do to build Cranes brand awareness at your university and city?
All applications should be sent to email@example.com